We are looking for Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai students to join our team of professionals. If you want to shine in your career in the years ahead or study abroad, this is a golden opportunity to make your base solid. Think beyond the lectures/ practicals/ seminars/ workshops/ conferences. Come join us for an exciting opportunity ahead.
Pharma Literati is pleased to announce the internship opportunities for undergraduate/ post-graduate students in pharmacy/ life sciences domain.
Looking for passionate, career-focused, highly motivated individuals who wish to join the dynamic team of Pharma Literati.
- Profile: The students would work with a dynamic team of professionals and help Pharma Literati team in their endeavors to manage and co-ordinate
- Pharma Innovation Yatra;
- CPIPR course;
- Upcoming courses under the aegis of Pharma Literati Centre of Excellence for Pharma Education;
- Conducting telephonic/ In person interviews of industry stalwarts;
- Joint ventures with the partners;
Also, the students would work as bloggers during this tenure.
- Location: Work from home;
- Tenure: As mutually agreed;
- Joining date: As early as possible;
- Requirements: Internet connection and laptop/desktop at home;
- Stipend: Depending upon the institute and contribution to the blog;
- Eligibility: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ MBA students with basic understanding of internet and Microsoft Office;
- What would students gain:
- Certificate to be provided to the intern on successful completion of internship;
- If you love travelling once in a while, this is for you;
- You would be dealing with the who’s who of the academia and industry on behalf of Pharma Literati;
- Learn the best of the management lessons with live experience working with a mentor;
- We would take care of your travel expenses (for activities related to pharma literati), telephone expenses and food expenses;
- Exciting opportunities to represent Pharma Literati at various forums and be part of various educational and other activities.
Send your CVs to email@example.com before 15th September, 2017. 1/2 positions available.
***Meet us for a cup of Coffee at (Starbucks, Café Coffee Day, Barista) a convenient place to discuss this in detail.